We are sorry, but the position you are interested in has already been allocated!
Management Assistant (m/f) (Part Time)
• Support of the management team with operational tasks
• Manage office administrative activities, including telephone and e-mail communication
• Assistance in Marketing & Sales
• Assistance in recruiting and other HR matters
The Required Skills
• University degree (e.g. business administration) or commercial high school
• Profound knowledge of MS Office
• Confidence in the English language
• Well-organized, structural approach to office management
• Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively
• Pro-active approach to work
You will be part of an innovative, highly motivated team that generates world-class solutions for our global customers while enjoying the creative atmosphere that we maintain at work. Our office is located in a historic building in the center of Graz, Austria, close to all urban infrastructure and the universities and is easily accessible by public transportation. As our customers are based worldwide you may also work on weekly assignments overseas if desired. We also offer flexible working times.
DR YIELD is the provider of the technology-leading, patented YieldWatchDog™ solution that enables semiconductor manufacturers monitoring of all production data and allows early detection of potential production problems at an unprecedented level of thoroughness. YieldWatchDog™ significantly improves the productivity of semiconductor manufacturing organizations. Our customers are well-known large US, European and Asian based companies.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would like to talk to you!
DR YIELD software & solutions GmbH
Opernring 4, A-8010 Graz
The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo
Austrian law requires that we state the minimum tariff remuneration for this position as a basis for negotiation:
2187 EUR (full time). But as we are never comfortable with a minimum, DR YIELD offers attractive payment packages that take qualifications and professional experience into account. Date of publication: April 2016