Thank you for the high interest - the position has already been filled!
Technical Project Assistant (m/f, part-time) native or bilingual in Mandarin
As Technical Project Assistant you work together with the management in overall relationship management of various customers in China and Taiwan including assisting in technical issues that may arise. You will be trained to get an overview of our product YieldWatchDog™ and will assist in communication with our Mandarin speaking customers.
The Required Skills
Ideally, you are a student of a technical university and looking for a part-time job with the future growth opportunity. Moreover, you should have following abilities:
- Technical interest e.g. studies in Mathematics, Physics, Informatics…
- Basic IT skills
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Mandarin
- Profound English skills
- Proven communication skills
What We Offer
- Part-time job (approx. 2-5 hours/week) for 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Flexible working hours
- International experience - You will act as interface between our Mandarin speaking customers and our team in our Headquarter in Graz.
As our communication process with Mandarin-speaking customers is done mainly online through emails and web meetings, it is your option to work from our office in Graz or basically from anywhere else in the world.
DR YIELD is one of the technology-leading providers of Yield Management Software that enables semiconductor manufacturers to monitor their manufacturing production data and allows early detection of potential production problems at an unprecedented level of thoroughness. Our customers are established US, European and Asian based companies.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would like to talk to you!
DR YIELD software & solutions GmbH
Opernring 4, A-8010 Graz