Customer Application Specialist
Join DR YIELD -
Application Specialist (Full or Part-Time)
Date of publication: August 2021
DR YIELD is a technology leader, providing Yield Management Software that enables semiconductor manufacturers to analyze and monitor their manufacturing and test data. Our innovative software product is used by well-known European, American and Asian companies.
It's time for a new challenge!
After a comprehensive training period, during which you will get to know our product and the industry we are working in, you will become the interface between our customers and our software development team. Your area of responsibility includes:
- Technical communication with our international customers
- Analysis of customer requests and inquiries
- Communication with our software development team
- Testing and documentation of new application features
- Support of demos and on-site installation of the YieldWatchDog application at new customers
- Be part of the whole software life cycle
You are a team player with strong analytical and mathematical understanding looking for a career with future growth opportunities. Moreover, you have following abilities:
- Ongoing or completed education in the area of software development, or in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Excellent communication skills including technical writing in the English language
- Adept at learning and a resourceful problem-solver
- Knowledge about the semiconductor industry a plus
- Intermediate programming knowledge (e.g C#, Java, C++) and object-oriented programming
- Willingness to travel
The minimum tariff remuneration for this position as a basis for negotiation is 2556 EUR monthly (full-time). But since we are never comfortable with the minimum, DR YIELD offers attractive payment packages that take qualifications and professional experience into account. DR YIELD strives to provide a safe working environment and therefore requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.