Join DR YIELD -
Software Developer (Full or Part Time)
Date of publication: September 2019
DR YIELD is a technology-leading provider of Yield Management Software that enables semiconductor manufacturers to analyze and monitor their manufacturing and test data. Our innovative software product is used by well-known European, American and Asian based companies.
It's time for a new challenge!
After a comprehensive training, during which you get to know our product and the industry we are working in, you will be part of our software development team. Your area of responsibility includes:
- Development of new components of our leading Big Data software
- Optimization and further development of the existing software components according to our customers’ needs
- Be part of the whole software lifecycle – from specification of requirements, software design & test to implementation of new features
You are a team player with a strong analytical and mathematical understanding looking for a career with future growth opportunities. Moreover, you have following abilities:
- Ongoing or completed technical education in the area of software development, informatics or similar
- Programming knowledge (e.g C#, Java, C++) and object-oriented programming
- Know-how with .NET & MS SQL SERVER development and experiences with unit and system test automation
is an advantage
- Confidence in the English language
The minimum tariff remuneration for this position as a basis for negotiation is 2.518 EUR (full time). But as we are never comfortable with a minimum, DR YIELD offers attractive payment packages that take qualifications and professional experience into account.