Tool Combination Module
The Tool Combination Module (TCM) enables effective identification of both optimal and problematic tool combinations.
Semiconductor materials go through hundreds of manufacturing steps where certain combinations of tools lead to higher yields than others. To analyse the interaction of more than two tools effectively a systematic approach needs to be applied. The Tool Combination Module (TCM) makes it possible to systematically detect tools that in combination contribute to yield loss. An added advantage, it also enables you to to route important lots over "golden tool combinations".
• Systematic approach to analyse tool interactions.
• Detects tools that in combination contribute to yield loss.
• Allows routing of important lots over "golden tool combinations".
• Enables most effective analyses of root-causes for tool excursions and problematic tool combinations.
• Pinpoints process improvement possibilities.